Hi, I’m Chris
A web/software developer and creative.
Here’s a litle bit more about me:
I was born and raised in Stoke on Trent, now living in Nantwich and I’m currently looking to take on a number of clients to help make their ideas become a reality
- Web / Graphic Design / UI/UX
- Content management (Wordpress, Drupal)
- Bespoke solutions
- Management Development & Digital Solutions
- Fleet car sales
- Augmented Reality
- Content Migration
- Database management and configuration
- API and Architecture consulation
Here are just a few projects that I’ve worked on in the past. More are available on request. Don’t be shy to ask.
Impact Internationl (Management and Learning Development)
Hayes Garden World (E-commerce platform)
Lake District Country Hotels (Sister Hotels in the lake district)
Images From A Warming Planet (A published book to highlight the risk climate change)
Crux (Mountaineering Equipment)
Redbuble (Shop with bespoke designs)
- Podcasts - I’m a massive fan of comedy and movies. Joe Rogans podcast is incredbile. I’m quite fond of Review Avenues weekly Film and TV show podcast too. You can see their show on SPOTIFY HERE
- Hiking - As I used to live in the lake district I gained a real taste for adventure, hiking up a fell or around a lake every weekend in the lake district is a perfect weekend out for me.
- Music Production - Mixing and mastering. So if you have a song or album to record and release then I’m your guy.
- Drum Lessons - I do offer drum lessons, from begineers to intermediate levels. I have 15 years experience and I am self taught.
- Gaming - Whether it’s on my PC, PS4, Xbox or Raspberry Pi, I love to game. Halo 3 or Fifa any time of the day. :)
For enquiries and consulation please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07717123260.